At JRAA CODE, we have a great passion for creating bespoke pieces for our clients and is how we started our business. We noticed that sizes in the industry differed and what we were looking for, was never really found and so, VOILA! Here we are! Our custom, made to measure service is available to all for all occassions under the streetwear couture style*.
How it works:
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what style of garment you are after, the occassion and date.
2. We will then invite you to our studio located in Western Sydney for a formal design development and measurement session. Cost will also be discussed here**.
3. We will create a sample in your size and invite you for a fitting
4. We will complete the piece in the finished materials
5. And ultimately, conduct a final fitting.
* Please note that the bespoke pieces are in respect to our design style and brand image and derive from current collections, manipulated to your occassion. Please allow time for this process as it may take some time due to current events, design process and custom printing methods.
**Quotes are discussed and finalised during the beginning stages.
top of page
bottom of page